How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

GLENN HUGHES


GLENN HUGHES
BURNING JAPAN LIVE (1996)
320 KBPS

When Gillan and Glover left Deep Purple Mark II, the remaining three components wondered whether to hire Glenn Hughes both as the bass player and the lead singer. Books say that they were not convinced, and so they got David Coverdale too. When I first discovered this, I thought they were right and that Glenn couldn't do it alone. After listening to this CD I changed my mind .

1. Burn
2. Liar
3. Muscle and Blood
4. Lay My Body Down
5. From Now On
6. Into the Void
7. Still in Love with You
8. Coast to Coast
9. This Time Around
10. Owed to G
11. Gettin Tighter
12. You Keep on Moving
13. Lady Double Dealer
14. I Got Your Number
15. Stormbringer


No comments: