How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

RON THAL


RON THAL
THE HERMIT (1997)
320 KBPS

I first stumbled into Thal when I borrowed a Shrapnel CD featuring a slew of guitar heros. Thal's contribution to that album entitled "Blue Tongue", demonstrates his ability to generate complex, creative, and energetic arrangements and compositions. Furthermore, Thal's works are peppered with unbelievably unique and cool sounding guitar solos and vocals. Thal also has a sense of humor... I find that refreshing. Just buy the damn CD... buy all of Thal's works that you can get your hands on.. you'll be treated to many hours of intense listening pleasure. I rarely listen to anything else these days because hardly anyone comes close to matching the mad genius of Thal.

1. Zero
2. Hermit
3. Fatback
4. Freak
5. Sweetmeat
6. I Can'T Play The Blues
7. Gray
8. Unsound
9. Goodbye
10. Rowboat
11. Hangup
12. Every Time I Shake My Head (It'S Like Christmas)

1 comment:

Eduardo Spicacci said...

What's the password please?