How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

THE BIG F


THE BIG F
IS (1993)
320 KBPS

The Big F is essentially Berlin, without the chick singing. But the music is much, much harder. Though nowhere near as slamming as their self-titled debut "Is" does contain some great songs with "Patience Peregrine" the stand-out track. A hard-driving rhythm section pounds behind anguished vocals and non-linear guitar playing to create a sound so original no one wanted to hear it. With their albums long out of print, used bins at record stores are about the only place to track their masterpieces down... With New Moodswings that is!

1. Patience Peregrine
2. Way Low to Be Low
3. Wicked Thing
4. Mother Mary
5. Idiot Kid Heads Out
6. Gone Ancient
7. Mama Jame
8. Fefofi
9. Lube

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Moodswings, your postings make me very happy. Your descriptions from The Big F, Gruntruck, Paw etc fits mine completely. Although not so much to download for me, I own the CD's since years, I'm still glad that you show them to others.

Scoredaddy said...

Hello Mr Moodswings. I have linked your site at my blog: http://scoredaddys.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping this music alive! This group was gifted beyond imagination and almost nobody know except the fortunate few!

Mr Moodswings said...

@ Edu
Glad to see I'm not the only one praising those lost gems

@ Scoredaddy
Thanks for linking me to your blog which is pretty sweet btw...

@ Anonymous
Indeed, the fotunate few but I'm trying the spread the good word about The Big F that needs to be recognized as the great band they were. Too bad my attempt is posthumous...

Mr Moodswings said...

So don't come.