How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

JUDAS PRIEST


JUDAS PRIEST
ANGEL OF RETRIBUTION (2004)
320 KBPS


It was great to see Rob back and you can tell they really gave it there all on this album. This album should be marked as a classic for most Priest fans. The album starts off with a classic metal guitar riff with Judas Rising then the powerhouse drums kick in and it gets real heavy. And we hear Rob's scream over the music with powerhouse vocals. Deal With The Devil is a great rocker which talks about the beginning of the band as they started out playing in a church of holy Joseph. This one will get your adrenaline flowing. Revolution rocks and in this one Rob sounds kind of sinister which only adds greatness to the song. I love Worth Fighting For. If it's not my favorite it's definetly one of my favorites. This songs sounds like a pretty cool chil metal song. Demonizer is vicious rocker with powerhouse screaming from Rob. Wheels Of Fire keeps the album in a great direction. Another classic from this album. nice rhytehm and lead guitar parts here. Angel is a ballad and this is where the album kind of crashes. I don't like ballads and I find this song boring so I usualy skip it. Hellrider picks up the heavy adrenaline pace again but this song isn't one of my favorites. Eulogy is another slow piece but I really like the guitar line on this one and it is only about 3 minutes long. Lochness is bland sounding to me. Parts of it sound cool because I picture a castle when I hear it but I find most of it boring and it just goes on a little too long. As far as the great songs go they more then make up for the not so good songs and this should be ranked with the other classic Priest albums. If you're a metalhead or Priesthead and you don't have this album yet you really need it.


1. Judas Rising
2. Deal With The Devil
3. Revolution
4. Worth Fighting For
5. Demonizer
6. Wheels Of Fire
7. Angel
8. Hellrider
9. Eulogy
10. Lochness

No comments: