How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

AUDIOWEB



AUDIOWEB
S/T (1996)
320 KBPS

I first heard this album over a friends house, I instantly fell in love with it and promptly managed to buy. This is the type of album that I kind of like describing as a "Summer Album." It has a perfect blend of relaxed chilling songs and upbeat dance/sing along songs. Don't let my description fool you into thinking that the album is empty though. This is a thoroughly rewarding album and possibly one of the best debut albums I've ever heard. From the chugging darkness of the guitar on 'Into My World' to the brilliant cover of 'Bankrobber' by The Clash, Audioweb mix Rock with Reggae, Dub with Pop. It is as if they have 2 vocalists with Martin Merchant effortlessly switching from angelic silky vocals to reggae rap-chat. This album is superb and I would recommend it to any music fan. It's a real shame that they split up but at least they left this behind and I'd think you were trying to insult them if you didn't try it.

1. Sleeper
2. Yeah
3. Into My World
4. Faker
5. Who's To Blame
6. Time
7. Jah Love
8. Bankrobber
9. Lover
10. Drip Feed


password: MOODSWINGSmusic

No comments: