How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

KARLHEINZ STOCKHAUSEN



KARLHEINZ STOCKHAUSEN
AUS DEN SIEBEN TAGEN (1970)
ENSEMBLE DE MUSIQUE VIVANTE - DIEGO MASSON
320 KBPS

I can not recommend this music (concrete) enough. It literally took my head off! This is the most fantastic, knock yourself out of static patterns music I have heard. If you are a Nurse with Wound, Merzbow, Can, or John Zorn fan, an open ear'ed (mind'ed) listener, or familiar with his other work, this is a necessity for you. Again, this is the most moving, brilliant and wonderful sound created and changed how I listen to everything -- from pop moo-sick, industrial air conditioners, and broken escalators to freeway traffic. A central piece to my musical philosophy and the best seven odd euros I ever spent, it clearly answers why John Lennon put him on the cover of Sgt. Peppers.
Mind you, my neighbors have complained twice since I started listening to it, while writing this review. It will defiantly clear a party! Please, this is neither for the squeamish dilettante nor the un-initiated, yet it remains a truly magnificent work.

1. Fais Voile Vers Le Soleil
2. Liaison


password: MOODSWINGSmusic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

always wanted to hear this, you hear about his name in conjunction with can, zappa so many others.. thanks for putting it up.. and all the other posts!! wow! you really go to town.. many thanks, anthony in canada...

Mr Moodswings said...

You're welcome! ;)

All those albums are re-posts from my old blog which got closed... That's why there are so manies...

By the end of the month my collaborators & I will take a slower rhythm but, hopefullu, keep the standards as to quality to this level.

Stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

Could you repost this, the file seems to be damaged when expanded.