How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

KEITH JARRETT


KEITH JARRETT
GARY PEACOCK JACK DEJOHNETTE
MY FOOLISH HEART:
LIVE AT MONTREUX (2007)

320 KBPS

Jazz's greatest piano trio. This is the best way to describe the 25-year partnership between Keith Jarrett, Gary Peacock and Jack DeJohnette. They are an institution of jazz and My Foolish Heart is their 18th recording, all on ECM. The double album was recorded live at the Montreux Jazz Festival in 2001 and is an exhilarating and playful performance which romps through the history of jazz as the trio plays pieces by Fats Waller, Thelonious Monk, Miles Davis, Sonny Rollins, Gerry Mulligan and more, as well as a scattering of show tunes and standards from the Great American Songbook. This album is - in terms of the musical range addressed - one of the most comprehensive in the discography of Jarrett, Peacock and DeJohnette.

Disc 1
1. Four
2. My Foolish Heart
3. Oleo
4. What'S New
5. The Song Is You
6. Ain'T Misbehavin'

Disc 2
1. Honeysuckle Rose
2. You Took Advantage Of Me
3. Straight, No Chaser
4. Five Brothers
5. Guess I'Ll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
6. Green Dolphin Street
7. Only The Lonely

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no links at this page

Anonymous said...

I may be anonymous but I always leave comments when I d/l - was v. excited Keith Jarrett is appearing here (Nude Ants would be amazing to share), but ain't nothin' goin' on but the cover art...

Mr Moodswings said...

browse the post and you'll find the link... ;)

vil said...

All links behind the cover pictures redirect me to a file with 0 KB content. :( Am I doing something wrong?

vil said...

Haha, nevermind, I figured it out!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

In current of week I diligently searched for the link, but so nothing has found. It that, such rebus?I,m sorry...

Anonymous said...

Try the pretty pictures... ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Too cryptic for me, but very grateful once it had been spelled out! Great music. More KJ!

Anonymous said...

A neat device Mon.Moodswings - bien joue - I geddit!
Blog on.
Shuggiemac