How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

HADOUK TRIO


HADOUK TRIO
SHAMANIMAL (1999)
320 KBPS


Didier Malherbe, who plays 6 instruments in this cd, is a giant. His mates from Hadouk Trio, add more 14 instruments - among them kas-kas, darbouka, congas, flutes and clarinette. My favourite piece is "Salsa Movar" (no. 6). As you hear the first sounds, you start to move your body, and can almost see a picture in front of your eyes. I first heard it on an Air France flight, and for me, this cd is all about air and flying, and about nature. I like it because it takes me somewhere, where my soul is free. Allow the Shamanimal to take you there as well. You won't regret it.


1. Hadouk Blues
2. Dragon de Lune
3. La Course des Nuages
4. Shamanimal
5. Gopi
6. Salsa Movar
7. Moussa
8. Peau de Banane
9. Vegetal Groove

No comments: