How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Friday, May 8, 2009

QUEENSRYCHE


QUEENSRYCHE
AMERICAN SOLDIER (2009)
320 KBPS


Let me start by saying that I've been a Queensrÿche fan since the very beginning. I have every cd they've released. At first listen, I had my doubts about American Soldier but after a few listens I was just loving it! I found that I appreciated the cd more when I listened to it from start to finish. Like a book where you can't just pull out a few chapters and have a feel for what the author is trying to convey, you will have a hard time bouncing around the cd and trying to pick favorite tracks. What makes this outing so amazing is that it works best in it's entirety. Give it a listen all the way through and I'd bet you'll love it. I consider American Soldier a true return to form and their best album since 1997's Hear in the Now Frontier.


1. Sliver
2. Unafraid
3. Hundred Mile Stare
4. At 30,000 Ft
5. A Dead Man's Words
6. The Killer
7. Middle Of Hell
8. If I Were King
9. Man Down!
10. Remember Me
11. Home Again
12. The Voice

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx! can't wait to see them @ HELLFEST in next month!

Anonymous said...

I saw them live two weeks ago. simply dynamite.

Fred1967 said...

Agree with you that you have to hear from start to end. I find it a very strong album.
Will see them in July when the hit my home town and play in a small club!!