How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

JOHNNY WINTER


JOHNNY WINTER
JOHNNY WINTER (1969)
REMASTER
320 KBPS


Winter's debut album for Columbia was also arguably his bluesiest and best. Straight out of Texas with a hot trio, Winter made blues-rock music for the angels, tearing up a cheap Fender guitar with total abandon on tracks like "I'm Yours and I'm Hers," "Leland Mississippi Blues," and perhaps the slow blues moment to die for on this set, B.B. King's "Be Careful with a Fool." Winter's playing and vocals have yet to become mannered or clichéd on this session, and if you've ever wondered what the fuss is all about, here's the best place to check out his true legacy.


1. I'm Yours and I'm Hers
2. Be Careful With a Fool
3. Dallas
4. Mean Mistreater
5. Leland Mississippi Blues
6. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
7. When You Got a Good Friend
8. I'll Drown in My Own Tears
9. Back Door Friend
Bonus tracks
10. Country Girl
11. Dallas (With Band)
12. Two Steps from the Blues

1 comment:

PE_35 said...

hi from canada,

i don't have my own blog but is it possible to have the link ?

thanks

please send to: pp_videos@yahoo.ca