How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Monday, March 9, 2009

THOMAS WINTER ET BOGUE


THOMAS WINTER ET BOGUE
SUR LA COLLINE (2005)
320 KBPS


I've been holding on this one for quite some time now... Not that I didn't judge it worthy of Moodswings, quite the contrary actually... It's just that I thought this deserves a great review and all I could come up with was "wow! great album"... It's still where I'm at today but I've got to let the music flow for everyone's to enjoy.
So, what you're having here isn't, on paper, really exciting: it's rock, sang in French, with a folk influences. Lyrics are great and so is the music and that's about all I'm going to say except that, if you like things French, you should really try this one!


1. Partir avec toi
2. L'amant d'un jour
3. French lover
4. Je suis
5. L'océan
6. Sur la colline
7. Libre
8. Dans la zone
9. Mon beau souci
10. Mal pour toi
11. L'amour ma haine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one! Thanks.

jack the tripper said...

looks good, I'll just have to take your word for it. thanks!

jack the tripper said...

erh... some trouble with the file, 0kbs?!
still, good to have you back...

Mr Moodswings said...

Download it and you'll see.