How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

FIONA APPLE



FIONA APPLE
WHEN THE PAWN (1999)
320 KBPS

I can't remember what I bought this album when her debut didn't really do the trick for me... I thought it was insipid and too conventional. What I can remember though is what the very first spin of this album did to me: it blew my mind! Melodies are strong, arrangements are clever, lyrics (though it's mostly love songs) are well thought and funny at times... That year, Fiona Apple rocked my world and kicked Tori Amos (who, let's face it has only done two good albums, her first two) out of the favourite female/singer/pianist seat. I don't play this album a lot anymore (I know every note of it) but, once in a while, it finds its way to my cd-player and everytime it does it just reminds me of how great it makes me feel and how brilliant it is!

1. On The Bound
2. To Your Love
3. Limp
4. Love Ridden
5. Paper Bag
6. A Mistake
7. Fast As You Can
8. The Way Things Are
9. Get Gone
10. I Know


password: MOODSWINGSmusic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wrong, the password's "moodswing" as i finally found out. you have a fantastic blog, but the numerous pw's are a bit confusing. thanks for your efforts! :)

Anonymous said...

forget what i said (not the part about the great blog), i got mixed up with the other fiona apple album :)