How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

ROBERT WYATT



ROBERT WYATT
SHLEEP (1997)
320 KBPS

Who could seriously think a 52 years old paraplegic, ex-drummer of the biggest canterbury act could still have that much grace and record music that good? When I bought Shleep, I certainly didn't (I was just curious)... Robert proved me wrong! This album is a poem. This album is the reason why I will always rush to the closest store to buy any new album Mr Wyatt will release on the day it comes out. This album is simply M A G I C (as most of Robert's albums are). So, if you haven't heard it yet, you know what to do! I will never doubt you again Robert, you're a GENIUS!

1. Heaps Of Sheeps
2. The Duchess
3. Maryan
4. Was A Friend
5. Free Will And Testament
6. September The Ninth
7. Alien
8. Out Of Season
9. A Sunday In Madrid
10. Blues In Bob Minor
11. The Whole Point Of No Return


password: MOODSWINGSmusic

No comments: