How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Monday, October 20, 2008

CHUMBAWAMBA



CHUMBAWAMBA
WYSIWYG (2000)
320 KBPS

After the huge success that was "Tubthumper" this always seemed to me to be an odd follow up. Gone are the four minute political, anti-racist, pro-miner rants which they've always been famed for. For those, like me, who own everything they've done it was an initial disappointment but, with time, I definitely found myself becoming increasingly hooked by WYSIWYG's seductive musical charms. Whilst politically it seems like they've cooled it down a tad, musically they've never been stronger as can surely be shown by the highlight of the album: the superb " She's got all the Friends." Definitely one for old and new fans alike!

1. I'm With Stupid
2. Shake Baby Shake
3. Pass It Along
4. Hey Hey We're The Junkies
5. The Health & Happiness Show
6. I'm Coming Out
7. I'm In Trouble Again
8. Social Dogma
9. WWW Dot
10. New York Mining Disaster 1941
11. I'm Not Sorry, I Was Having Fun
12. Jesus In Vegas
13. The Standing Still
14. She's Got All The Friends
15. Ladies For Compassionate Lynching
16. Celebration, Florida
17. Moses With A Gun
18. The Physical Impossibility Of Death In The Mind Of Jerry Springer
19. Smart Bomb
20. Knickers
21. Lie Lie Lie Lie
22. Dumbing Down


password: MOODSWINGSmusic

No comments: