How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

SCOTT WALKER



SCOTT WALKER
THE DRIFT (2006)
320 KBPS

I've always loved Scott Walker... His late 60's works (particularly his Brel covers) still blow my mind every time I give it a spin... When Tilt was released in 1995, I was kind of puzzled by how strange his music had become but, hey!, I like strange so I played it again and again and again until his beauty finally showed to me. I then knew what I was up to when The Drift came out. And, boy!, I wasn't disappointed. Sure, Scott's music isn't of the easy-on-the-ear variety but once it's in your heart, it stays forever! As for the style.... Post-apocalyptic crooning? Kind of... But the best is it to give it a few spins and make your own mind. It's a winner for those who have time to let its magic reveal itself!

1. Cossacks Are
2. Clara
3. Jesse
4. Jolson And Jones
5. Cue
6. Hand Me Ups
7. Buzzers
8. Psoriatic
9. The Escape
10. A Lover Loves


password: MOODSWINGSmusic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Just a lil' thanks from me for the eclectic selection. Nice one...