How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

EDDIE VEDDER


EDDIE VEDDER
INTO THE WILD (2007)
320 KBPS

This is the music I've been waiting for from Eddie Vedder. The richness of voice matched with the passsion of his performance and lyrics with substance touch me in ways that Pearl Jam does not. He has produced other music with those elements, but here his warmth and sincerity are not competing with heavy rock sound. A few of the songs really remind me of John Lennon. No Ceiling would fit right in on Revolver. The first few months I owned the album, I considered it quiet and contemplative. After seeing four of his solo shows, I turn it way up and it has a whole different energy. The shortness of the album has an easy fix: hit play again.

1. Setting Forth
2. No Ceiling
3. Far Behind
4. Rise
5. Long Nights
6. Tuolumne
7. Hard Sun
8. Society
9. The Wolf
10. End Of The Road
11. Guaranteed

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a beautiful, excellent soundtrack. thank you for posting it

oNE and oNLY said...

Never your description of an Album as been more accurate ... I've been a long time listener of PEARL JAM but never a record of them has touched me like this one ... absolute perfection

Anonymous said...

fan de pearl jam, leurs albums me touchent et me "parlent" tous, avec certe des preferences, mais il est vrai que cet album est quasi parfait (serais je subjectif ? ;) )

Anonymous said...

ENTRE NOUS, sur http://the--undertow.blogspot.com/ y a quelques live solo de Vedder dont un à Chicago que j' adore

Anonymous said...

Shame this one is down, but great to see that the moodswings are back!!! Excellent news!!! Cheers Canuto

Mr Moodswings said...

It's not down... ;)