How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LORDS OF ACID


LORDS OF ACID
LUST (1991)
320 KBPS

Lust is the debut album by Belgian electronic band Lords of Acid, released in 1991. The band had released several 12-inch singles prior to their full-legth debut, and these songs ("I Sit on Acid" and "Hey Ho!") were already dance club hits.
Continuing with their outrageous sexually-explicit, always tongue-in-cheek, often humorous lyrical themes, Lust presented an album's worth of techno and rave anthems that earned positive reviews from music critics, both in and out of the dance music community. As the album's title implies, the tracks touch upon various sexually-related topics, including sadism and masochism ("Rough Sex"), breast size ("I Must Increase My Bust"), sex with aliens ("Spacy Bitch") and oral and anal sex ("I Sit on Acid", whose entire lyrical content consists of the chant "I wanna sit on your face").
"The Most Wonderful Girl", an ode to self-love and masturbation, also appeared on the soundtrack to the film Sliver. The track "Hey Ho!" originally contained a sample of the "it's off to work we go" song from the 1937 Walt Disney film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, however this sample was removed when the track appeared on this album.
Still shocking, hilarious, and sexy many years after its release, Lust is a great album. It's also Lords of Acid's masterpiece.

1. Take Control
2. Rough Sex
3. Let's Get High
4. The Most Wonderful Girl
5. I Sit on Acid
6. Spacy Bitch
7. Pump My Body to the Top
8. Mixed Emotions
9. Lessons in Love
10. Hey Ho!
11. I Must Increase My Bust
12. I Sit on Acid (Remix)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking requests :)

Mr Moodswings said...

Any time I can help, I do.
Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

sorry, but i don't quite get it.
few links to Your posts are like "empty" e.g - http://rapidshare.com/files/252843327/LoOAcLu.rar is 0kb !!

is there somethnig i'm missing?

hiacynt

Mr Moodswings said...

Download it, open it with the password and you'll see... ;)

ingenieroamish said...

I just can't find the password!

Mr Moodswings said...

right column.

ingenieroamish said...

Thank you very much, but i found it somewhere else :-S

Les Modules Etranges said...

THANKS!