How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

MAZZY STAR


MAZZY STAR
SHE HANGS BRIGHTLY (1991)
256 KBPS

Many have compared this album to its follow-up - So Tonight That I Might See. However, She Hangs Brightly is the stronger album. While Mazzy is known for their darker, psychadelic sound, there are a number of up-tempoesque jams on here. Hope actually sounds happy on some of the tracks. Perhaps why they called the album She Hangs Brightly. Its a toss-up for me between this album and their 3rd project: Among My Swan. If you are unfamiliar with Mazzy Star's music, this is the place to begin.

1. Halah
2. Blue Flower
3. Ride It On
4. She Hangs Brightly
5. I'm Sailin
6. Give You My Lovin
7. Be My Angel
8. Taste Of Blood
9. Ghost Highway
10. Free
11. Before I Sleep

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It maybe a tossup between the 1st and 3rd for you but I think you'll find most prefer their 2nd "So Tonight That I Might See" which includes their best loved track "Fade Into You". For me it is their best album.

Anonymous said...

Love Hope :) Thanks.