How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

ANDY PARTRIDGE


THE OFFICIAL
ANDY PARTRIDGE
FUZZY WARBLES
COLLECTOR'S ALBUM (2006)

320 KBPS

When XTC stopped touring and became a studio-only entity, the finely jeweled arrangements that Andy Partridge and Colin Moulding had already favored took on incredible new breadth and depth. Since 2002, Partridge has been going through his own vast archives, releasing eight volumes in a U.K.-only series called Fuzzy Warbles. They are finally available in one gorgeously designed Collector's Album, along with a bonus disc, Hinges. With over 150 songs, the set includes early versions and demos of songs which appeared on XTC albums, previously unreleased gems, and songs for a wide range of outside projects, including the Disney movie James and the Giant Peach (which are so dazzling it boggles the mind that the deal ultimately fell apart). There are whims borne to fruition (an answering machine ditty), and flat-out brilliant slices of songcraft finally brought to light. What's truly remarkable is how complete are Partridge's sensibilities, as both a songwriter and arranger. Everything is considered and tended to--a background vocal here, a tambourine there--it all matters and it all sparkles.



CD1
Vol. 1 (2002)
1. Dame Fortune
2. Born Out Of Your Mouth
3. Howlin' Burston
4. Don't Let Us Bug Ya
5. That Wag
6. That Wave
7. Ocean's Daughter
8. Everything
9. MOGO
10. Goosey Goosey
11. Merely A Man
12. EPNS
13. Summer Hot As This
14. Miniature Sun
15. I Bought Myself A Liarbird
16. Complicated Game
17. Wonder Annual
18. Space Wray
19. Rocket


CD2
Vol. 2 (2002)
1. Ridgeway Path
2. I Don’t Want To Be Here
3. Young Marrieds
4. No One Here Available
5. Obscene Procession
6. Miller Time
7. You’re The Wish You Are I Had
8. Ra Ra Rehearsal
9. Ra Ra For Red Rocking Horse
10. Everything’ll Be Alright
11. 25 O’clock
12. GOOM
13. Chain Of Command
14. All Of A Sudden
15. Summer’s Cauldron
16. Then She Appeared
17. It’s Snowing Angels
18. Ship Trapped In The Ice


CD3
Vol. 3 (2003)
1. My Train Is Coming
2. Lightheaded
3. Goodbye Humanosaurus
4. Humble Daisy
5. You Like Me?
6. Great Fire
7. Work
8. Mopti Fake 1
9. Collideascope
10. Mopti Fake 2
11. When We Get To England
12. Train Running Low On Soul Coal
13. Holly Up On Poppy
14. Strawberry Fields Forever
15. Autumn Comes Around
16. Child's Crusade
17. Little Lighthouse
18. This Is The End
19. Put It On Again


CD4
Vol. 4 (2003)
1. Tunes
2. Bumpercars
3. The Art Song (Something Good With Your Life)
4. I'm Playing My Fano
5. Zonked Right Out On Life
6. All I Dream Of Is A Friend
7. Peck The Ground Like A Chicken
8. That's Really Super Supergirl
9. Brianiac's Daughter
10. Blue Beret
11. Gangway, Electric Guitar Is Coming Through
12. Mechanical Planet
13. Helicopter
14. The Ugly Underneath
15. OMGO
16. Where Is Your Heart?
17. Hey, It's Alan Burston
18. Season Cycle
19. Countdown To Christmas Partytime


CD5
Vol. 5 (2004)
1. Welcome to Volume 5
2. Young Cleopatra
3. I Defy You Gravity
4. Ice Jet Kiss
5. Broomstick Rhythm
6. Earn Enough for Us
7. Dear God [Skiffle Version]
8. Crocodile
9. Motorcycle Landscape
10. Rook
11. Don't You Ever Dare Call Me Chickenhead
12. Mermaid Explanation
13. Mermaid Smiled
14. Aqua Deum
15. Me and the Wind
16. Smalltown
17. Blue Overall
18. Red Brick Dream
19. Jacob's Ladder
20. My Land Is Burning


CD6
Vol. 6 (2004)
1. Laugh Track
2. Stinking Rich Song
3. I Can't Tell What Truth Is Anymore
4. Candle Dance
5. Tiny Circus of Life
6. Man Who Sailed Around His Soul
7. In My Hand
8. Difficult Age
9. Pink Thing
10. Shaking Skin House
11. Bike Ride to the Moon
12. My Love Explodes
13. Omnibus
14. Across the Antheap [Skylarking Demo]
15. Across This Antheap [Oranges & Lemons Demo]
16. Human Alchemy
17. Moonlit Drive
18. Prince of Orange
19. End of the Pier


CD7
Vol. 7 (2006)
1. Rainbeau Melt
2. Thrill Pill
3. Sonic Boom
4. I'm Unbecome
5. Ballet for a Rainy Day
6. 1000 Umbrellas
7. Ejac in a Box (Mgoo)
8. C Side
9. Seagulls Screaming Kiss Her Kiss Her
10. Ladybird
11. Candymine
12. Visit to the Doctor
13. Cherry in Your Tree
14. Desert Island
15. Scarecrow People
16. Hold Me My Daddy
17. Books Are Burning
18. Bobba de Boop de Ba de Boobay
19. Open a Can of Human Beans


CD8
Vol. 8 (2006)
1. Through Electric Gardens
2. Skate Dreams Wet Car
3. Bland Leading The Bland
4. Silverstar
5. I Gave My Suitcase Away
6. Extrovert
7. Another Satellite
8. These Voices
9. Song For Wes Long
10. Happy Birthday Karen
11. REM Producer Enquiry
12. Loving
13. Shalloween
14. Was A Yes
15. Genie In A Bottle
16. Disque Bleu
17. Poor Skeleton Steps out
18. I Don't Want To Be Here
19. Chalkhills And Children


CD9
Hinges (2006)
1. Gold
2. Now We All Dead (It Doesn't Matter)
3. Rain Of Blows (early version)
4. Reign Of Blows
5. Jump
6. Shake You Donkey Up
7. Happy Families
8. Here Comes President Kill Again
9. Beating Hearts

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm stunned silent -- no words to describe my gratitude. This is an amazing gift. Thanks beyond belief.

Mr Moodswings said...

You're welcome. ;)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant... ...Thanx

SixFootSix

Anonymous said...

Always amazes me what treasures I'll find here. From Abba to Zappa. Just wondering what your hi-fi/gear are? You still play vinyl?

Emmanuel

Mr Moodswings said...

I don't think there's any Abba here but, yeah, I'm pretty diverse in my taste.
And no, I don't play vinyls anymore. My turntable broke down a few years ago and I never replaced it.

Anonymous said...

merci
altos

atheist extraordinaire said...

Awesome, thanks!

dk said...

Erm, I'm less skilled than most with a computer, but... is it me, or are the links all 'empty'?
None of them contain any KBs - they're all at zero...
Please advise, good sir!

Mr Moodswings said...

These are text files containing the link(s) to the music. Download it, open it with the password (see right column) and you're good to go.

hcb said...

Huge thanks for Fuzzy Warbles and for the site in general. Always one of my very favorites. Moodswings has always been a class act.

cheers

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I've been looking for this for ages. Andy Partridge is a genius.

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you.
Andy Partridge is a genius.

Anonymous said...

Good God! Unbelievable generosity! Whoever downloads all these is in for a right treat. Andy Partridge is an unsung genius. Thanks again.

El Isabelino said...

Madre mia! Thanks for this unreal post.Saludos.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Fuzzy Warbles set. I appreciate the opportunity to hear it. I must add thanks for a few other things I'm going to "borrow" from New Moodswings too, as well as a few things I downloaded before starting to work my way through this set, such as the Lucioles album. Thanks again.

JM

Srta. Tuppence Beresford said...

I love you.

Thank you so much for this.

Anonymous said...

Man, thank you so much. Since it's gone out of print this has become harder and harder to track down.