How to download at MOODWINGS

MOODSWINGS doesn't host direct links any longer. All the links featured here are text files. You will have to download them, extract them (using the usual password) and open them to find your desired link.

Monday, August 31, 2009

PORCUPINE TREE


PORCUPINE TREE
THE INCIDENT (2009)
320 KBPS

Promotional version of the new Porcupine Tree album. Worth a try if you're hesitating on buying it. It consists of two CDs, the first developping a 55 minutes concept of some kind (see Roadrunner's website for more information), the second of 4 songs ranging 4 to 20 minutes. All in all, this will satisfy the fans of the band. I'm afraid it won't win them anymore people though. If you're looking to discover Porcupine Tree as a band, better do it with their previous album, "Fear of a Blank Planet". The album will be in stores on September 14th 2009. Enjoy it while you can.

CD1
The Incident
1. I - Occam’s Razor
2. II - The Blind House
3. III - Great Expectations
4. IV - Kneel And Disconnect
5. V - Drawing The Line
6. VI - The Incident
7. VII - Your Unpleasant Family
8. VIII – The Yellow Windows Of The Evening Train
9. IX - Time Flies
10. X - Degree Zero Of Liberty
11. XI - Octane Twisted
12. XII - The Séance
13. XIII - Circle Of Manias
14. XIV - I Drive The Hearse
CD2
1. Flicker
2. Bonnie The Cat
3. Black Dahlia
4. Remember Me Lover
(link updated)

17 comments:

a fan said...

Hey, thanks for the great share. Is there any chance of uploading it in better quality though? There's lots of clipping in here.

Again, thanks for the great share!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!
But just to let you know, disc 2 was ripped wrong. "Remember Me Lover" is missing. "Flicker" is actually Flicker+Bonnie The Cat+Black Dahlia, and Remember Me Lover is actually the first part of Flicker.

Your effort is greatly appreciated though, keep up the good work!

Mr Moodswings said...

@ a fan,
I said it was a promotional version. It's all I've got so far but I may upload it when the album's released.

@ anonymous
Yeah, I figured something was wrong... Anyway, it's better than nothing. And we'll have a little something to discover once the album comes out.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Moodswings,

Thanks for the response. Great blog, there are many things I have never heard of but will need to listen to on your recommendation, great summaries by the way

KJFox said...

When I click the file now it says 0 KB and won't let me download it. Did it get taken down off rapidshare?

Anonymous said...

Hey:
Thanks for the upload but when I click it now it says 0 KB and won't let me download an actual file. Did rapidshare take it down?

Mr Moodswings said...

These are text files containing the link(s) to the music. Download it, open it with the password (see right column) and you're good to go.

BS said...

Thanks to that guy that is you for this that I like.

Anonymous said...

Rapidshare deleted it :(

BluNRG said...

the access to the RS file pt.1 was blocked. Please could you fix it? Thanks

Mr Moodswings said...

I told you to enjoy it while you could. It was bound to happen with the Porcupine brigade lurching the blogosphere...
I'll see what I can do.

Mr Moodswings said...

Part one has been reloaded on Megaupload. Download the text file and proceed as usual.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. MOODSWINGS:
You have an absolutely wonderful blog; I have been following it for some time (since before "New Moodswings"). Yours is the most eclectic blog I have seen - your range of tastes is broader than my own. Some posts I am completely uninterested in, others I rave and drool over. This new one from PT, for example. (Plus some quality back catalogue pH material, in particular).
I have downloaded many a file and never said thanks, so, a big thank you from a daily visitor in Canada.
On to this post - with some of the whining in the comments, I'm sure you want to stand up and shout "WHADDAYAWANTFERNUTHIN!!" I know I do.
Listen, people, the post says "Promo version" for a reason. Take it for what it is, check it out, and if you like it, go buy the CD when it's released. I know I will be.
Thanks again, Mr. MOODSWINGS.

Mr Moodswings said...

You know how people are, they make no effort and still want more and more.
Mind you, I'm not complaining. I do this blog because I'm enjoying it but it kind of pisses me off when people don't understand how dedicated I have to be to keep it running as it does. And, I'm not looking for praises and tons of thanks, after all the talent is that of the musicians, not mine, but I'd like at least a little more respect from certain people who are complaining yet do nothing but leeching on music blogs.
Thanks for your understanding and kind words, trust me, it's appreciated. And if you sometimes feel like sharing music you enjoy and I might have missed, please, do so.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Mr Moodswings :)

Anonymous said...

heyyy! back from a holiday & what do i find!;-)) thanx so much!! so what if it ain't perfect, we're all gonna buy the album anyway, won't we? (well, i will!). great to get a first chance to listen to what wilson & co have been brewing up for us in any case! thanx again & best wishes, ubique

David said...

Thanks for posting the album. I'm going to buy this when it hits the stores on the 14th, but it's nice to get a taste ahead of time.